In the highly competitive market for deli meats, cheese, beef, ham and poultry, product packaging for brand recognition has offered mixed results. Uniquely labeled products may garner attention at first, but it’s only a matter of time until competitors follow suit. However there is a packaging option protein processors can use to showcase their product in two distinct ways. Food netting not only delivers a compelling new dimension in decorative packaging; it also provides texture and shaping that last even when the netting is removed.
To get the details, request our newest whitepaper and learn:
- How decorative netting will enhance, finish and bundle packaged products
- How functional netting adds appealing surface texture and product shaping benefits
- The importance of netting patterns and colors and the options available
- New ideas in labeling, themes and branding that differentiate products
- How netting makes bundling easier and more effective
- New merchandising options with netting over traditional secondary packaging